Thursday, February 6, 2014

I'm about ready to give up.

This whole bra-shopping thing was fun in the beginning. Hey, I learnt my real size, yay! I've found bras that fit right, but nothing seems to -look- right.

Wires are constantly too wide, but I don't think I need -narrow- wires, just moderate. I want my bra to keep my boobs forward, on my chest, not wrap around my side. When the wires are too wide, they very much minimise my boobs and it looks odd to me.

Then, I've got some bras that have deep cups which are very much projecting my breasts forward, which is sort of great, but they give me incredibly pointy boobs. I do not want pointy boobs.

If the bra -doesn't- give me pointy boobs and they are actually rounded, it's usually because it's a Cleo bra. With that information alone, I would think I need just Cleo bras, then, but unfortunately, every Cleo bra I've tried gives me quad-boob along the centre diagonal seam. I did mention that with the Lucy, once I loosened the straps, the quad-boob effect disappeared, but after looking closer, it actually wasn't, it was just lessened. It looks like my boobs come to a bumpy, almost flat stop right at the apex. It's not good at all.

In addition to all that, I seem to keep finding bras with gores that are just a bit too narrow for me. My boobs are very much wide-set. The majority of the gores on all the bras I've been finding are about half the width I need them to be. As the are now, I get a bit of empty space right at the centre because my breasts can't fill it.

Speaking of breasts not being able to fill space, all this trying on soft cup bras has made me notice that my right breast, whilst I always knew it was the smaller of the two, might actually be a whole cup size smaller. Fantastic.


No comments:

Post a Comment