Monday, January 27, 2014

Cleo Bella, 34FF

Well. It's back to the drawing board. Turns out, Victoria's Secret (and I'm guessing pretty much every bra I've ever had) have suuuuuuuuper stretchy bands.

Today, I received part of my massive Amazon bra order to try on different bras. I had selected everything in a 34 band. One bra arrived today, the Cleo Bella Balconette in 34FF. I can't even get it closed. So much for that.

I now have to wait for the rest of my order to get here to try them on, or rather, hold them up and see if I can even close them, then return everything and buy different sizes. Bleh. This is incredibly tedious.

It -was- an eye-opening experience, though, handling an actual well-made bra. The band was pretty darn firm. There -was- stretch, but a whole lot less than I've ever experienced before and the wires! Oh, my god, they were so firm. I'm used to my cheapy bras with wires that bend this way and that way without much effort.

This is making me incredibly impatient for new bras.

No comments:

Post a Comment